in the Northeast US area are available to NEIFT Corporate members at no charge.
Non-Corporate members will be charged a nominal fee of $30 per listing/for a 3 month period
Contact Shirley at (207) 839-3064 for more information
List your Career Opportunity HERE!
|8/19/2019||Quality Assurance Manager|
T. Marzetti is looking for an individual to lead the Technical function at their Chatham Village plant in Wareham, MA. We are looking for someone not only with incredible experience in QA/Food Safety, but who is also adept at building, leading and growing their team. This position leads the plant in assessing food safety and quality related to all aspects of the facility. Leads and participates in initiatives to improve products and processes related to quality, food safety and consistency. As a key member of the plant management team, assists the plant manager in providing quality and food safety leadership to all employees. The Quality Assurance Manager will participate/lead projects in conjunction with Corporate QA/Food Safety management. Quality Assurance Manager may leads/participate in initiatives to develop new products or improve existing products and processes for CV. This may involve working with suppliers, customers and corporate technical teams.
This position may be directly responsible for sanitation of the facility; leading a team of associates to assure the plant’s sanitation meets corporate as well as industry standards.
• Manages a staff of technical professionals and sanitation associates that may include Quality Assurance Analysts and Technicians.
• Ensures compliance to quality, food safety and HACCP support programs; assures conformity to all company, customer and government standards.
• Makes recommendations and decisions involving food safety issues and quality issues having significant potential business impact to corporate and plant management.
• Develops and implements programs, policies, procedures, and work instructions for quality and food safety assessment and improvement in line with T. Marzetti Corporate standards (as well as GFSI standards).
• Coordinates plant quality and food safety audits (internal and third party). Works with plant manager to assign audit responsibilities to various members of the plant team.
• Serves as a key technical resource in plant and as a liaison between corporate R&D, Tech Services and plant operations. Interfaces with customers and suppliers as needed for technical initiatives.
• Resolves non-conformance issues/quality problems at plant facilities, warehouses, and in the market. Works with plant management team to develop corrective action plans and communicates plans to QA management, sales, marketing, and the customer as appropriate.
• Recommends and/or develops orientation and training programs for quality, food safety, GMP training. Assist members of the plant team in training as appropriate. Trains and instructs plant employees in recommended quality assurance testing and general housekeeping practices and advises on equipment sanitation; confirms these procedures are being maintained.
• Reports on key Quality Indicators to plant and corporate management. Responds to all customer/consumer food safety issues through vendors or customer service
• Develops new products or modifies existing products/processes and coordinates plant introduction. Inputs and maintains Pathway database on assigned projects being lead at the plant level (ingredients/formulas/processes)
• Directly supervises 4-10 QA technicians or analysts. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling, appraising and terminating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints/grievances and resolving problems.
• BS or BA degree in food science, food engineering, microbiology, chemistry, or other similar science related field.
• Lean Six Sigma Experience. Green Belt Certification desired. Some Product development experienced desirable.
• Five plus years of experience as a quality assurance supervisor/manager in a food related industry.
• Must be able to lead projects/people, motivate associates and proactively anticipate and address issues
Directly supervises 4-10 QA technicians or analysts. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling, appraising and terminating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints/grievances and resolving problems.
Works in a laboratory and manufacturing environment where the employee is regularly required to speak, read, sit, stand, walk, climb, crouch, lift, reach, grasp and bend while moving about the facility. Requires some lifting of moderately heavy items such as test equipment and product cases. Must be able to stand for an 8 – 10 hour shift (sometimes longer) with regular breaks while performing repetitive tasks. May be required to work overtime and/or weekends as needed. The employee may be exposed to non-ambient temperatures, odors, dust, oil, slippery floors, moving parts/equipment, and handling of hazardous testing and sanitation chemicals. The noise level in the lab is moderate and loud in the plant. Ear protection, eye/face protection, hair/beard nets, steel-toed/slip-resistant shoes, and gloves are required as necessary in accordance with company GMP and safety standards.
Purpose: Implement and improve Quality Assurance and Food Safety practices and policies throughout the Plant and help align the organization to achieve these standards. Assist with overall supervision of QC Technicians to ensure that resource allocation is consistent with Production and Customer needs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This role requires seasonal off-shift and weekend work for training and Department coverage purposes.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Hans Kissle takes pride in its people and product. We strongly believe in our philosophy to uphold the highest level of integrity in everything we do. Each employee is expected to understand and act appropriately per our philosophy and policies. This job description reflects essential functions assigned by management which are subject to change at any time.
|7/16/2019||R&D Manager - Food Science|
The R&D Manager will be responsible of all phases of product development. Our brand delivers high quality, better-for-you, convenient frozen seafood entrees in the frozen isle in Grocers around the country. As a high growth company, we must remain the leaders of innovation for frozen seafood entrees.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
|7/10/2019||Quality Control/Assurance Department Lead|
|Brockton, MA|| Cindy’s Kitchen is a fast growing manufacturer of high end, premium refrigerated salad dressings, dips and sauces. We are family and founder owned and have been in business for over 22 years. We are looking for a seasoned and experienced quality control manager to lead all aspects of our quality department. We have a 60,000 square foot state of the art facility in Brockton, MA just south of Boston with over 150 full time employees, no temps. We have a singular focus and niche in our industry with a pristine reputation and a nationwide reach.
Please call 508-588-2905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today to set up an interview.
|6/4/2019||Quality Technician 2nd shift|
The Quality Technician is responsible for assisting in development and implementation of a quality control/quality assurance program in accordance with GFSI food safety/security standards, FDA and State regulations and requirements.
|5/22/2019||R&D Bakery Technician-Hourly|
Key R&D Responsibilities
Education, Experience, and Skills
1. Proactivity, persistency, attention to detail, strong record keeping skills, and flexibility are a must.
|2/13/2019||East Coast Sales Mgr.|
|Commercial Creamery is looking for an East Coast Sales Mgr. This position is home based and requires 50% travel. This is an entry level position and requires a college degree. Please contact email@example.com for more information.|
|2/11/2019||Master Production Planner|
The Master Production Planner is responsible for using available planning systems to convert sales forecasts and customer orders into achievable finished goods production schedules to deliver inventory, service level, and efficiency targets. This role is also responsible for developing and maintaining production metrics, raw material forecasts, production-oriented master data, and item documentation. Works closely with Manufacturing Management, Warehouse, Purchasing, Sales, R&D, and QA.
Education, Experience, Skills
Apply to HR2@stonewallkitchen.com
career opportunities | executive board | corporate members | news | upcoming events | join us | food industry expo | home
© NEIFT 2003-2006